The Writing Web Content course is for anyone responsible for writing and updating web pages. Writing online has unique challenges. You will learn how to optimise your text for search engines as well as improving readability through structure, layout and design.
Duration: 1 day
Max number of delegates: 15
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify your target audience(s) and set appropriate online writing objectives
- Structure the content for maximum interest, readability and navigation
- Choose a tone of voice, language and style that reflects their brand’s values in the online environment
- Understand basic SEO and how to optimise a web page
Writing Web Content Modules
- Writing online: how it differs to print media and the implications for writers
- Online objectives: identifying the target audience(s) and setting writing objectives
- Structuring content: a simple five-step structure to engage the online reader and make them want to do business with you
- Writing tone and style: how to choose the right tone of voice, language and style for your readers
- SEO and social media: tips for site optimisation and social media marketing
To book the Writing Web Content course or to find out more, please email me or call me on +44 (0)7588 63 1125.